-->

VIVA LA MUSICA

I am a week from departure, if you only knew the anticipation, joy, and excitement I am feeling!  I can't get too excited at the moment, however, as I am waiting on the bus. Maxi said once you can spend your whole life waiting on a bus in Atlanta- and he is more than correct!

As I am waiting I am watching the sun set and listening to one of my favorite songs Yo Si Me Enomore by Huey Dunbar. I truly hope this is one of the songs in the competition, it is a perfect song. The first time I heard the song at a Daza Dance party I was so gripped by the passion of this Artist. Right now I am so moved by this song have to do the Rumba right now!!! my heart is so full I can't hold it any longer, I have accepted the fact that if I don't dance right at this moment – complete with Masha arm styling- I will burst!!!. I am just dancing away at the bus stop. Finally the bus arrives the driver has this perplexed look on his face I just laugh! (Hahahahaha) Argentina please come quickly! I am going nuts- but I am so happy! Viva La Musica!!!


By: Kamaria George (08/04/2016)



No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment and/or feed back!