-->

DANCE OF JOY

The days are winding down and my excitement is building. As I am reflecting on my journey I was a totally different person when I started at Daza Dance. I never in my wildest dreams would have thought that through the pursuit of my dreams my spirituality would deepen, and I would get to a place where I would feel safe enough to reveal my true self. Daza Dance is not just a place to have fun, it is not only a place with unconditional love and acceptance of everyone. But with me personally, being here is teaching me to unconditionally love and accept myself. I don’t have to hide behind a veil of perfection, I don’t have to pretend that everything is ok all the time. Most importantly, I am letting go of my pain, my regrets, and my past mistakes and dancing a dance of joy.

By: Kamaria George (08/03/2016)


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment and/or feed back!