-->

JUDGING AT THE "SOUTH AMERICAN OPEN" CHAMPIONSHIPS 2019

Thank you Anna and Andrew Smart - Anna Smart - for considering me to fulfill such an important role during the South American Open event last weekend. The experience of being there, looking at all of those wonderful dancers from different countries under one roof is something that I found difficult to even begin to put into words… You guys are bringing love, solidarity, cooperation, and peace to many people by providing a space where they can forget the frontiers, the ideologies, and the history that divide them. Instead, they all come together to celebrate, to be proud and to dance as ONE!

Additionally, I could not have asked for a better team of fellow judges. We got to know each other, we laughed, we shared, we helped each other, and we also cried with each other. It was a great experience to share this experience with these talented, professional, successful, brilliant, loving and caring human beings. I learned so much from them; their stories, their struggles, their ways of thinking, their process, and their beliefs… It was a great team of people to work with.

I will never forget this experience which has provided with so many wonderful and joyful moments. Thank you for all the chances that you’ve given me throughout these years to grow personally and professionally. I am extremely grateful and humbled by your continuous trusting in me.

Los quiero mucho!
-



No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment and/or feed back!