-->

HAPPY 9 YEAR ANNIVERSARY TO DAZA DANCE!

Nine years ago one of my biggest dreams came true: To have my very own Dance Studio! I was only 24 years old and I didn't know anything about what having a business meant... All I had was my passion for dancing and a vision. There was someone very special named Liz Chester who believed in me and help me in many ways to become the person I am today. Thanks to her commitment and trust in me Daza Dance became a place like never seen before in Atlanta. Certainly, the road to success has not being at all easy... specially at the beginning. There was so much to learn, so many things to deal with, employees, taxes, scheduling, marketing, budgets, etc etc. I was on top of the world! Suddenly, a lot of people came into my life... Even some of them still around; those are the true friends. The ones that didn't let the appearances and jelousy take over them, but instead took the time to get to know the real me and supported me along the way. At all times, my family, partner and friends were there to encourage me in every possible way... and believe me when I say, there were many many times when I doubted my purpose. I can probably go for ever telling stories about the development of this dream called Daza Dance. But now, I just want take a minute to take it all in and thank everyone that has been part of this vision. I appreciate tremendously all the tears, blood, crying, but also fun, laughter, learning, and growing that this experience has contributed in helping me become a better person. I look forward to many more years of success and dance. Bill BennettMario NicolasMaximiliano PanesiMartha Fernandez BorreroElyn DazaSebastian ColavitaCallie Harris Foley #DazaDance#Daza#Atlanta#ILoveBallroomDance#BetterChoices#BecomingBetter#Healthy, #Atlanta #Great2017#AtlantaDance#IBelieveinMiracles#Love#Health#Forgiveness#Freedom#PowerToThePeople#Peace#Diversity, #Love, #Fun#Equality#Dance, #ibelieveinmiracles, #hrc#latinosviviendoenatlanta#latinosviviendoenatl#NoFear#NoRegrets#MakeTheBestOutOfLife


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment and/or feed back!