-->

A YEAR IN THE LIFE!!!

I recently received a jolt of inspiration by going to see the animated movie Sing, a Movie about perseverance and never giving up on your dreams.  A fire has been reignited in my soul as I think about how a year ago Antonio challenged me to write a blog post every weekday leading up to my time in Argentina. As someone who by nature is painfully shy this became a great tool for me to record my laughter, my tears, and how I overcame many soul-gripping fears to begin to become the person I was meant to be. Through my classes with Antonio and Maxi, my Showcase Performances, and my in-depth discussions with Antonio about faith and life I was able to unfold the dreams that were in my heart and start to truly live. During my trip to Argentina I began to fully realize who I was when I stepped on the ballroom floor and began to flourish; instantaneously everything that was built inside of me came forth and I surprised myself with the boldness, joy, and freedom that came from my heart. Nestor Scirocco, a brilliant photographer in Argentina, was able to capture how I felt perfectly with his photographs. My favorite one is now the cover photo on my Facebook page where I just let myself enjoy the moment and was completely Kamaria. What an awe inspiring journey 2016 was, and I am looking forward to this new adventure in 2017!! I wish everyone a Happy and Prosperous New Year, and the ability to seize every moment of opportunity that presents itself.

By: Kamaria George (01/01/2017)


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment and/or feed back!