-->

VALERIA CELANO - 2018 SOUTH AMERICAN OPEN CHAMPIONSHIPS

It is true that everyone comes to your life for a very special reason at the perfect time... no sooner, no later... only at the right moment. After dancing with Valeria Celano for the last four years, I’ve understood that she is in my life not to just pass by but to leave a stamp that will last forever. 
Every time I come to Argentina she continues to amaze me in every possible way... she listens, she studies, she works hard, she lives with passion and performs with her heart. She awoke something inside of me that I once considered dead... it wasn't for me anymore. 
Valeria has been there for me during my happiest times in Argentina as well as some of the darkest... from the beginning she knew that the road to success would be difficult, but that as long as we stay together we would hold each other up. I am extremely proud of you Valeria because we finally got to that point we once dreamed of... the sky is the limit for us and I know that the last four years were crucial to help you become the wonderful person you are today. 
Congratulations for winning the “2018 TOP LOCAL STUDENT AWARD” and thank you for allowing to be part of your journey!


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment and/or feed back!