-->

KAMARIA GEORGE - 2018 SOUTH AMERICAN OPEN CHAMPIONSHIPS


Kamaria George has truly being an example to me. She has demonstrated over and over again that nothing in the world is impossible enough to be reached. She has taught me that "Love" over powers everything in the world. She has shown me that dreams can come true though even if that very same world thinks you’re crazy. Kamaria S George Atlanta you are a real champion.... you’ve always been.

I thank you so much for all the wonderful experiences you have allowed me take you through. You’re a true example of perseverance.... YOU ARE THE REAL DANCER!
Congratulations Kamaria for all you have gained and become. Congratulations for winning the "2018 TOP INTERNATIONAL STUDENT AWARD". Thank you for representing me, our studio, our community, our country in such a beautiful manner at the South American Open Competition in Buenos Aires,Argentina. We love you!




No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment and/or feed back!