-->

HALL OF FAME AWARD... THANK YOU!


I was not expecting to become so emotional about getting this special award. After I went on stage trying to contain my tears of joy, I just simply could not hold them anymore. As soon as Anna Smart hugged me and told me a few words I let it go… no more protocol. 
I took the trophy and went ahead to hug the past recipients of the award. My eyes were red, swollen and very very bright. Therefore, it was a complicated moment for me to try to hide my feelings… so I just went with it. 
Honestly, it was sooooooo nice to feel all that love and companionship from everyone in the ballroom. My friends, my co-workers, all the students, the instructors, the judges, the performers, the stars and of course Sebastian... who has been there with me in Argentina since the beginning…. Everyone had something positive to say about me and that made me feel as if I was actually doing something good.
I finally had some time to think about “objectively” and I began to analyze a few things in my head. Soon I made a lot interesting discoveries that made me appreciate the moment even more.
I am so grateful to everyone involved in making the decision to honor me the 2018 recipient of the “HALL OF FAME AWARD” at the #SouthAmericanOpenCompetition in Buenos Aires. 
I welcome the universe’s opportunity It has given me to change the world. Through teaching dancing I try to deliver a positive, hopeful, honest, energetic, fulfilling, intelectual, philosophical, factual and objetive message, all at the same time… whichever is the need, in order to connect with people intersectionally through our in-common identities.
To know that other people around me, understand what I am genuinely doing and recognize it in such a space, during this special event, is definitely a caressing to my heart.
I am so excited to continue finding my purpose and open to many more chances to impact people, communities and even the world… Now I am more encourage than ever. THANK YOU! 


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment and/or feed back!