-->

CONGRATULATIONS MAXI!

Congratulations Maximiliano Panesi on your Second Year Anniversary with us at #DazaDance . Without a doubt, bringing you into our family has been one the most fulfilling experiences I've had since I opened our Dance Studio and company. I am amazed at how much you have grown in just two years, as well as what an influence you have also had in my life. Not only you have become a greater dancer but also an incredible human being who genuinely cares about others and want the worl🌎 to be a happier place every day. You have brought so much fun, positive energy, and love into our little community that I won't ever be able to repay you.... However, I thank you for everything you do for us and I'm soooooo looking forward to continuing assisting you in any way possible to help you achieve all your dreams. I honestly have no words to describe how extremely proud I am of you. I love you, my friend! #daza #becomingbetter #ilovemyfamily #iloveballroomdancing#GoTeam Bill BennettMario NicolasMaximiliano Panesi


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment and/or feed back!