-->

GOOD BYE MASHA!

...It is with great sadness that we have to say good bye to Masha Chubenko from our #DazaDance family. Although I am feeling great emptiness and nostalgic in my heart, I feel happy that she is content, satisfied, and confident with her decision to leave. 

Masha was our very first female instructor when we decided to open our Buckhead location. We both needed to learn a lot... but we were always able to work things out because we understood and value each other. 

Masha is a young woman with amazing dreams that definitely need to be fulfilled because she deserves it. I know very well all the things that she has gone through in order to get to this point, so I can only wish her the best and the most because she truly deserves it. I am sure that once this times of pain, and discomfort pass, we will be able to connect again...

Relationships are never easy... especially when you are this close to someone. Sometimes you hurt, sometimes you cry, sometimes you forgive and sometimes you move on. The cycle is closed for now , but it does not mean it will be like that for ever. I appreciate all the hard-work, tears, blood, hours of training and studying, investments, meetings, conversations and experiences she put into our company.

Those who know us, are aware that Masha and I had a close relationship beyond a boss-employee relation... she was always like my little sister. I mentored her, protected her, and helped her out in every possible way I could throughout all these years. 

I hope that Masha can look back at Daza Dance as a place that provided her with many good memories that will stick in her mind and heart for a long time. At the end of the day learning from our experiences and be grateful for what we have been given is what makes us better people... Masha will always be remembered as a symbol of our studio.

Beyond the hardship and the pain, I know that she never meant do me wrong. I truly believe that we are created to do and to be GOOD and our mistakes do not define who we really are. 

I wish you the best Mashka and thank you for everything you did for us during this almost seven years!

Sincerely... ANTONIO DAZA



No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment and/or feed back!