-->

BONNIE EMERSON'S INTERVIEW DURING HER TRIP TO ARGENTINA TO COMPETE AT THE SAO COMPETITION 2014

In 2014 I had the opportunity to go to Argentina for the first time... Thanks to Bonnie K Emerson I had the opportunity to make one my long dreams come true. She was the first one taking on this journey with me outside of the USA and I will forever be thankful to her for all her trust, caring and willingness to step outside of her confort zone with me. Because of this trip with her my life changed forever. Take a look at this interview done by Anna Smart to her during our way back from the "Estancia Trip" on Monday after the competition wa over and it was time to relax... Enjoy! #dazadance#daza#becomingbetter#ibelieveinmiracles#southamericanopen#worlsdanceexperience#atlanta#argentina#buenosaires


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment and/or feed back!