-->

ANTONIO DAZA... ARGENTINA MEMORIES!

... I would like to share this special video that Sebastian Colavita prepared and gave me on my birthday, showcasing the best moments of the #SouthAmericanOpenCompetition 2016 as I danced and performed with my students  Valeria Celano and Kamaria S George Atlanta as well as my partner in crime Sebastian. Almost, never I have the opportunity to see myself dancing from the outside and watch how much fun I am actually having on the floor. There is no doubt that dancing continues making me very happy and helps me express different feelings and emotions, while at the same time I help my students make their dreams become true. Once again THANK YOU SO MUCH Sebastian for putting this video together for me to help keep these memories alive for ever! #dazadance#daza#becomingbetter#Ibelieveinmiracles#worldpromotions#argentina#buenosaires



No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment and/or feed back!