-->

VALERIA CELANO IN ARGENTINA 2016

... About a year and a half ago during one my visits to Buenos Aires, Valeria Celano and I met because of her interest in perfecting her West Coast Swing... Long story short, she not only took one lesson with me but she continued taking many more to the point of competing at the 2015 South American Open competition with only twenty lessons to rehearse. She definitely took a leap of faith and ‪#‎jumpedinthepool‬ all the way. Almost instantly at the moment of meeting we stablished a special connection and a friendship was born... After a great success at her first competition and gaining the "Top South American Student" Award, she decided to take part of this great venture to compete at the 2016 South American Open competition again and setting higher and more exciting goals. In addition to training and dancing with me, she took on a new amateur partner (José Enrique Míguez Porcal) and received instruction from ‪#‎thebest‬ two instructors in Buenos Aires, Sebastian Colavita and Celeste Italiano, who took care of her while I was in Atlanta. For the second time she performed her ‪#‎AmericanRhythm‬ routines, and this year for the first time she competed on the ‪#‎AmericanSmooth‬ dances (Foxtrot, Waltz and Tango), which has been one her dreams all along. I am so proud of her because she exceeded all my expectations; Valeria Celano won ‪#‎1stplace‬ on the Close 3-Dance Multi Dance Challenges in American Rhythm and American Smooth. As if that was not enough she took (again) the title of "‪#‎SouthAmericanStudentAward‬ over all. I am extremely proud of her not only because she has done what no one else has ever done in Argentina as far as pro-am ballroom dancing, but also because I have first hand witnessed the amazing personal, emotional and psychological growth she has gain through this journey. I will forever be grateful to her for believing in me as well as allowing me to turn her world upside down... Thank you Valeria for all your love, support and trust. Let's keep dancing!!!! ‪#‎dazadance‬‪#‎daza‬‪#‎ilovebuenosaires‬‪#‎worldpromotions‬‪#‎southamericanopen‬‪#‎becomingbetter‬‪#‎ibelieveinmiracles‬





No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment and/or feed back!