-->

THE WINNING TEAM!

Beyond all the difficulties and obstacles that I've encountered throughout this journey as a ‪#‎businessowner‬ and ‪#‎ballroomdanceintructor‬, I recognize that I've also been always surrounded by many people who have made a tremendous ‪#‎positiveimpact‬ in my life. They have offered me a hand to pick me up when I have fallen, walked next to me in the obscurity and some times gifted me wings that have mede fly... Sebastian Colavita and Celeste Italianohave done that for me since the day I met them. Very few times in our life time, you get to meet wonderful people like them, who are not afraid of taking risks, growing and living life to the fullest in pursuit of their dreams. Last weekend at the SAO Competition they showed unbelievable strength, professionalism and skill like never seen before. I am so happy and proud to call them my friends.... I love you both very much. ‪#‎THEWINNINGTEAM‬‪#‎dazadance‬‪#‎daza‬‪#‎iloveballroomdancing‬‪#‎southamericanopencompetition‬‪#‎becomingbetter‬‪#‎ibelieveinmiracles‬








No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment and/or feed back!