-->

A CLEAR VOICE


For the past few days I have been coasting on adrenaline, but today I am strangely calm. That does not mean however that I have stopped spontaneously dancing around Atlanta, it just means that I feel peaceful on the inside. Today I made a friend while doing the Cha-Cha in the elevator who as it turns out loves ballroom dancing. Of course they were inquisitive and I got to talk about Argentina. During a break in my day I stepped outside and strong gusts of wind left from a rain shower are giving me the Beyonce fan effect! Of course I need to dance – I will do Salsa. Dancing is a way for me to say the things that are hidden in my heart; the more I dance the clearer my voice becomes.  Argentina are you ready for me? I will be there soon!

By: Kamaria George (08/10/2016)


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment and/or feed back!