-->

TECHNIQUE AND EMOTION

As I walk in the studio today my mind is racing. Mario and Maxi are encouraging me as they are preparing showcase routines. I am looking with pride on all of my stars around the walls, to date I have had 4 stars that have been posted with my name. Stars are posted when someone commits to a performance or a competition. At the end of the year I will have performed in 3 showcases and of course the star I am most proud of – My competition in Argentina. Sometimes I reach up and touch the stars reminding myself of my purpose and my goals.

Today my favorite rock band skillet has released a new album. To celebrate I am listening to their music while doing the Tango, and I am imagining doing choreography to this song and wearing an all leather costume. I am throwing some serious shade as I practice, and I can hear Antonio’s voice in my head saying technique! Watch your technique, don’t get so lost in the music. I can show so much emotion that sometimes I forget the steps. I have so much to say in my heart, and hopefully I can channel my personality to enhance my technique. 4 more days!!! Oh my goodness!!!

By: Kamaria George (08/08/2016)


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment and/or feed back!