-->

I’M READY!!!

Today even though I am still somewhat nervous I am starting to feel good about where I am in my dancing. I am feeling a boldness and a confidence, hopefully I can carry these feelings through to the competition. I have imagined and dreamed of this time for a year, and as I think about my journey I am proud of myself for staying focused and not giving up. As I walked into the studio today I got big hugs from Masha, Maxi and Mario and lots of encouraging words.  Today as I practice I try to do everything I am supposed to do in competition.  I have been watching competition footage from around the globe and seeing how people carry themselves and how they follow through on movements down to the last detail. In a few days that will be me – and I am ready!!

By: Kamaria George (08/09/2016)


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment and/or feed back!