-->

ALMOST THERE...

Today this experience is too real as I started packing. Packing is one of my least favorite things in the world to do but I am so motivated!  I just got my jewelry for my Latin dress, and I can’t wait to sparkle on the ballroom floor.  I have consulted with Masha on nails and she helped me pick out a design that will go with both dresses.   I have been reading up on Buenos Aires, and I love the city already! I’m going to embrace the culture of the city with all of the art and dance – this place is just for me. So many thoughts are going through my mind. I only have a few days left to rehearse, and one coaching session left with Maxi. I am almost there!

By: Kamaria George (08/05/2016)


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment and/or feed back!